DIY Headlight Restoration Kit
$24 for a DIY Car Headlight Restoration Kit
- Fine Print
- If every nighttime drive feels like heading into the depths of a thick fog, it may be time to treat those headlights to today’s deal!
- Snap up a DIY headlight restoration kit for a teeny $24!
- Designed to help with restoring clear plastic by removing haze and discolouration
- May provide a deep clean to yellowed, hazed headlights with a polish sealant
- One kit is designed to be used on two headlight lenses
- Check out what the kit includes just below and nab yours today!
- *Results may vary
The Fine Print
Please enter delivery details at checkout. Once purchased your goods will be automatically sent to your address in approximately 3 weeks from the end of the promotion, no further action will be required
Please note a postage fee of $6.99 applies per item. Valid for delivery within NZ only (including PO Boxes)
Not valid for rural deliveries
Members can purchase up to twenty vouchers (gift vouchers aren't available for this offer, but you can purchase multiple vouchers and give the product as a gift)
Your product will be delivered to you by the supplier of the product. The estimated delivery time for this product has been provided by the supplier
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Please ensure you address is correct. Incorrect addresses will incur a re-delivery fee
If you really need convincing...
If your lights look more fogged up than your glasses after opening a hot dishwasher, this kit could be for you.
Just follow 4 simple steps:
1. Clean the headlight lens with water then use the masking tape to tape off the edge of the light.
2. Attach the sandpaper to the sponger and gently rub over the headlight lens. Start with the P400 paper, then move onto the P800 before the P1000. Each paper should be used for approx 3 minutes. The paper is designed to remove the yellowing and surface defects from the lens.
3. Use the soft side of the sponge with some of the contents of the blue bag to polish the lens. Polish for approx 2 minutes.
4. Continue to use the soft sponge with some of the contents of the red liquid.
1 x glove
2x Waterproof premium Sandpaper P400 Grit
2 x Waterproof premium Sandpaper P800 Grit
2 x Waterproof premium Sandpaper P1000 Grit
1 x Polishing Paste
1 x UV Protective paste
1 x Sponge
1 x Masking tape
Avoid eye contact. Do not get on skin or clothing. Avoid breathing the vapors. Only use with adequate ventilation. Do not swallow. Wash thoroughly after handling. Close container after each use.