Tape or Film to DVD
From $15 to Convert 1 Video Tape or 8mm Film to DVD with e-pics Productions (value up to $80)
- Fine Print
- Don't lose your precious memories to decaying tapes or film:
- $15 to convert a video tape
- $15 to convert a 50ft reel of film (3-5 min)
- $20 to convert a 100ft reel of film (8-15 min)
- $30 to convert a 200ft reel of film (15-20 min)
- $40 to convert a 400ft reel of film (20-30 min)
- Buy up to 20 vouchers to take care of your old video library.
- Not local to Palmy and unable to drop in? Just Courier Post 'em to e-pics at your cost and choose the return shipping option that best suits you – $10 for regular, $15 for rural (1 freight charge covers up to 20 purchases, including return of your original tapes).
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
- Copyrighted material not permitted - if you're unsure, ring e-pics first, as there's no refund for errors.
The Fine Print
Enter your delivery address when prompted.
You do not need to do anything after this.
Shipping: regular $10; rural $15, (both include your new DVD/s and original tapes returned).
1 shipping charge covers up to 20 purchases.
1 video per voucher.
Direct copy from tape, no editing included.
Copyrighted material is not permitted.
Cine film transfer is for silent film, not with sound.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
If you're like me, you gingerly take old videotapes out of their cases, placing them inside the VCR with trembling hands. Ejecting them is even more of a frightening task, hoping the tape inside doesn't get caught on a spool that you'll have to spend hours winding back on.
Nothing lasts forever. Well, videotape and celluloid doesn't - but that's where DVDs come in! Relive your old memories as many times as you like with the help of e-pics Productions. Thanks to their vast experience converting any format to DVD, as well as the latest professional transferring technology, you get you a tape or reel of film transferred to DVD.
Your home videos are pretty fragile - just playing them causes damage. Even if stored correctly, movies on film may only last 10-15 years before decaying. That means millions of home videos are nearing the end of the road. It's a sad time but your memories don't have to fade away with them. Let e-pics convert your personal videos to DVD format, preserved and protected for generations of your family and friends to watch and enjoy.
Video tape types they can transfer for you
- VHS PAL
- VHS NTSC
- VHS C
- VIDEO 8
- DIGITAL 8
- HI 8
- MINI DV
Film formats they can transfer for you
- Super 8mm Movie/Cine Film with no sound
- Standard 8/Regular 8 with no sound
Please ensure you only send in your personal video - no Hollywood pirates here, me hearties!
Each tape or reel is transferred to a single DVD. Top of the line Verbatim archival DVD-R discs are used for playback in any DVD player. When you send your video and camcorder cassettes or film reels to e-pics for transfer to DVD, Fastway Couriers will return your original videos and the archival DVDs with your transferred footage, with signature on delivery.
Don't let your memories fade away - let e-pics transfer them to DVD so they last forever.