Four Port USB Travel Charger
$14.99 for a Four Port USB Travel Charger with US, Euro, British and AUS/NZ Plugs
- Fine Print
- So much thought and preparation goes into overseas travel that it's easy to overlook the humble wall charger when you're stuffing your rucksack
- Keep your gizmos charged up across the globe thanks to this four port USB travel charger with US, Euro, British and AUS/NZ plugs, yours for just $14.99
- Features US, UK, EU and AU/NZ power supply
- Perfect to use with your Phone, iPod, iPad, HTC, Samsung, tablet, PSP, MP3, MP4, mobile phone and more!
- Offers high efficiency charging that can charge up to four devices at once – so all your gadgets are juiced up and ready for the next adventure
- Features blue LED indicator light plus overcurrent and short circuit protection
- A must for any travel bug before they take off!
- Check out the specifications and snap up yours today!
The Fine Print
Please enter delivery details at checkout. Once purchased your goods will be automatically sent to your address in approximately 3 weeks from the end of the promotion, no further action will be required
$6.99 delivery fee applies per unit
Valid for delivery within New Zealand only
Delivery to PO Box addresses is not possible
Your product will be delivered to you by the supplier of the product
The estimated delivery time for this product has been provided by the supplier
Please ensure you address is correct. Incorrect addresses will incur a re-delivery fee
- Allows you to charge four USB compatible devices simultaneously
- Provides standard USB 5V at up to 2.1A (max)
- Compatible with most mobile devices, including iPad, Samsung, iPhone
- Port type: USB
- Input: 100V - 240V AC, 50 - 60Hz
- Output: 5.0V / 2.1A/5.4A (for 1 - 4 USB ports)
- Off load: < / = 0.5W
- Net weight: 180g
- Size: 76x55x30mm
- Colour: white
If you really need convincing...
Whether you're canoeing the Congo, perusing the Blue Mosque or going salmon fishing in the Yemen, you're going to want your devices charged and ready to go
And just as timezones, cultures and languages change as you transverse the globe, so do the shapes of the plugs (how exciting!)
With today's deal, shoving an EU plug into a UK wall charger and praying you won't be sent flying halfway across the room is no longer a concern!