Panda Outdoor Furniture
From $60 for a Macrocarpa Raised Garden Bed from Panda Outdoor Furniture, 2 Sizes. Delivery & Pick Up Options Available (Value Up To $150)
- Fine Print
- Time to get prepared for Spring and get the garden ready to plant those veggies and herbs for your family
- Made from macrocarpa, which has a natural H3 rating for durability and ensures no nasty chemicals leach into your soil
- $60 for a 1200x600x300mm macrocarpa raised garden bed (value $120)
- $75 for 1500x800x300mm macrocarpa raised garden bed (value $150)
- Opt for free pick up of your garden beds at Panda Outdoor Furniture Unit 2, 57 Connal Street, Woolston, Christchurch (pick up by 23 September, 2016. 8:30am-5pm Mon-Fri, 9am-1pm Sat)
- Or pay a little extra to have it delivered to you nationwide ($20 North Island, $30 North Island rural & Waiheke, $16 South Island, $26 South Island rural, $10 Christchurch city)
- Units are kitset with stainless steel screws supplied for easy assembly
- Timber is 25mm thick
- Spring into action and get planting with today’s delightful deal!
The Fine Print
For Christchurch pick up, must be picked up by 23 September, 2016
Pick up available Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5pm, Sat 9am - 1pm. Please call 022 025 1784 or email email@example.com to arrange a time for pick up
For delivery, enter your delivery address when prompted
You do not need to do anything after this
Allow 21 days for delivery after purchase
Shipping fees apply per unit (excl. PO Box): North Island regular $20, rural $30; South Island regular $16, rural $26; Christchurch city $10
Free pick-up for both products available from Panda Outdoor Furniture, Unit 2, 57 Connal Street, Woolston, Christchurch
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Garden urge to plant some veggies?
Lettuce take a look at this!
Panda Outdoor Furniture is offering plantastic options for your garden ahead of spring, featuring easy assembly with stainless steel hardware supplied. Raised gardens are a fantastic way to organise your garden space, plus they provide great gardening benefits. They encourage the draining of excess water, their soil warms up quicker and it's easier to keep them free of weeds and pests.
They're also really handy for people who are looking to reduce the amount of bending-over their current garden demands. If you have a larger garden, raised garden beds have the added benefit of permitting plant roots to go further into the ground for available nutrients.
These are made from macrocarpa wood which is not chemically treated. It has a natural H3 rating for durability and which will prevent nasties leaching from the wood through to the soil and plants.
Panda Outdoor Furniture is a New Zealand company based in Christchurch, dedicated to producing high quality outdoor furniture and garden accessories.
Mike from Panda Outdoor Furniture is a qualified cabinetmaker and has been knocking together quality furniture for 30 years so you don't have to worry about your box or garden bed falling apart with the first shovelful of soil.
Hit Buy and gladden your garden thanks to Panda Outdoor Furniture.