- Fine Print
- Remove or reduce chlorine, pesticides and metals from your water
- $79 for a water filter system
- $89 for a water filter system with a pressure reducing valve
- Choose between Classic, Designer and Platinum faucet types – just check out the picture to see which one suits you (please note that the Designer style is not available in the water filter system with a pressure reducing valve)
- Easy install push-fit fittings which come with full instructions so you can do it yourself
- Have great tasting water for cents a litre
- Normal filter life 24 months (replacement filter discount voucher included!)
The Fine Print
Please enter delivery details at checkout. Once purchased your goods will be automatically sent to your address in approximately 1 weeks from the end of the promotion, no further action will be required
$8.50 delivery fee applies per unit
Valid for delivery within New Zealand only
Delivery to PO Box addresses is not possible
Your product will be delivered to you by the supplier of the product
The estimated delivery time for this product has been provided by the supplier
Please ensure you address is correct. Incorrect addresses will incur a re-delivery fee
If you really need convincing...
Today's offer allows you to choose between 2 great water filter system options:
$79 for a water filter system
$89 for a water filter system with a pressure reducing valve
If you are in an area with a history of very high water pressure or water hammer, it's recommended to use a pressure reducing valve. In most areas the standard system will be all you need.
The KDF30P is an ideal multi-purpose under-sink water filter unit. This system gives you a multi-stage treatment to remove or reduce chlorine, pesticides and metals (aluminium, chromium, lead, mercury and others). It's one micron Giardia safe, and does an awesome job at removing bad tastes and odours from your water. Using KDF55 and high quality carbon media, these can help with a wide range of water issues.
These filter units are designed to connect to the cold inlet hose of a modern lever mixer tap. If you have any other tap & plumbing arrangement in the kitchen cupboard, give Nature Zone Water a call and let them know after purchasing – that way they can include the appropriate fitting for copper pipe, plastic pipe or dishwasher tap.