360 DEGREES THERMOLITE MERINO BOTTOM PANTS ADULT -Mens / Womens - ;S (Small)
Inseam: ;71-73.5cm / 28-29"
THERMOLITE® fibre plus Merino engineered fabric has been developed by 360 degrees to offer the best of synthetic fibres and natural Merino wool. ;Thermal undergarments that are lightweight, flexible, comfortable, and warm!
Active Thermals have an ergonomic cut and are constructed with non chafing flatlock seams. They deliver a close fit and free movement in a warm and comfortable baselayer.
Merino Wool is the finest in the world; soft, warm, non-itchy, and retains warmth when wet.
The carrier weave is of Thermolite poly gives great wear/life, low shrinkage, and smooth touch ;and ;Elastane ;provides a comfortable stretch.
These characteristics combine to keep athletes warm and dry throughout a range of climatic and aerobic conditions
- Low bulk thermal base layer ideal for activewear
- THERMOLITE® fibres deliver permanent lightweight warmth performance with high CLO value insulation that helps to retain body’s natural heat
- Merino blend for soft natural feel and warmth
- Ergonomic cut, raglan sleeves and flat locked seams for increased comfort
- 72% THERMOLITE® fibre, 25% Merino, 3% Elastane engineered blend for warmth, durability and comfort
Best Use: ;Hiking, ;Multi-Sport, ;Active Wear, ;Skiing ;
- Size: S
- Inseam: ;71-73.5cm / 28-29"
- Gender: Unisex
- Colour: Black
- Packaged Weight: 175g