The ergonomically shaped seat of this bouncer supports your baby's neck, back and head. Choose between three positions for natural rocking action. Lightweight and portable for easy use around the home, folding flat when you're on the go. And with no batteries or cords required, this bouncer is whisper quite, providing gentle, natural bouncing created by you or your child.
- BabyBjörn baby accessories
- Model: Bouncer Bliss | 6003
- Colour: Navy Mesh
- Ergonomic bouncer w/ natural rocking action
- Ergonomically shaped seat supports back, neck & head
- Three different positions
- Helps baby to develop balance & motor skills
- Lightweight & portable
- Folds flat for easy storage
- No batteries or cords required
- Toxin-free & child-friendly materials
- Machine washable cover
- Materials: Cotton, polyester
- Age/weight suitability: Newborn to 2 years / 3.5 - 13kg
- Country of origin: Sweden
BabyBjörn is a Swedish family-owned business started in 1961 by Björn and Lillemor Jakobson. Our products are now available in more than 50 countries all over the world.
Our head office is located in Stockholm, which is the base for more than 40 employees, including our product development, sales and design teams. Our Distribution and Logistics Centre is in Lanna, Småland.
Everyone who works here has an important mission: to develop good, functional and safe products for very young children. These products are also designed to support a child as they develop, up to the age of about three years.
Most of us who work here are parents too. We all want to make a difference and simplify daily life for families with young children. So we constantly look for new solutions and improvements, based on our unique safety and quality mindset.
We are a family-owned company that feels a great sense of dedication. In addition to developing safe products, we also want to be able to provide parents with useful information. Our concept has always been to make daily life easier for families with young children by developing innovative products for children up to the age of three years.