Discover the architectural secrets of the Great Wall of China with this amazing building set. Explore the ingenious building techniques that allow the structure to drape across thousands of miles of countryside, curving up, down and around mountains and rugged undulating terrain to form a harmonious blend of nature and architecture. This accurately detailed LEGO® interpretation depicts 2 turrets joined by a winding section of wall atop a dark green mountainous landscape with lush valleys, trees and lakes, finished with decorative English and Chinese nameplates.
- Brand: LEGO® Architecture
- Model: Great Wall Of China
- Model no.: 21041
- Pieces: 551
- Pack contents: Booklet with information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- Interpretation of the real-world Great Wall of China
- A winding wall section with 2 turrets, draped over mountainous landscape
- Connect multiple Great Wall models to expand your display (sold separately)
- Recommended for ages 12+ years
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 12 x 27 x 9 (H x W x D)
- Country of origin: Denmark, Hungary, Mexico, Czech Republic
Since 1949, LEGO® has been capturing the imagination of children and their parents the world over. Using bright and colourful designs, you'll be drawn into unique worlds, built using your own creative genius! Even more buildable fun from licensed ranges like Star Wars, Batman, Marvel and, of course, The LEGO® Movie!